FREE GUEST PASS
Your ticket for the entire South Tyrol region
Explore the country with just one ticket!
The Südtirol Guest Pass is included in the price of your stay and will be given to you on arrival at your accommodation. With this pass you have free access to all public transportation in the südtirolmobil-network:
- Regional trains in South Tyrol (Brenner-Trento, Mals-Innichen route)
- All city and intercity buses and city buses
- Cable cars to Vöran, Mölten, Ritten, Kohlern and Meransen
- Renon tramway and the Mendola cable car
- PostBus Switzerland on the Mals-Müstair route
The Südtirol Guest Pass is not valid for:
- Long-distance trains such as EC, Railjet, Frecciargento, Italo
- Transport of bicycles and animals
- Private mountain and cable cars
- Bus routes: 439 Welsberg-Pragser Wildsee, 440 Kreuzbergpass-Fischleintal-Sexten-Innerfeldtal, 442 Toblach-Niederdorf-Prags (only in high summer), 444 Toblach-Drei Zinnen/Auronzohütte.
The Südtirol Guest Pass is valid for your entire stay. If you stay longer than one week, a new card will be issued. This pass is personal and non-transferable. It must be validated each time it is used. There is no guest pass for dogs; they must pay the regular fare on public buses.
More to discover